Clean And Smart
Solar Energy Solution For Your Home
Fostering Growth Of Solar Energy!
ABOUT our company
We Are An Independent Powur™ Consultant Company Based In Santaquin, UT
We are a full-service residential solar energy systems provider. As an independent powur™ consultant, we provide the highest quality customer service and solar power installation. Our mission is to deliver the best product and service in renewable energy in the country with a customer-first approach.
We Deliver Solar Energy Solutions For Your Home
We offer a complete solution with the assessment, design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of solar energy systems for your home.
solar energy BENEFITS
Enjoy The Benefits Of Solar Energy
Did you know that the energy that the sun provides to the earth in just one hour could meet the global energy needs for an entire year?
Improve and simplify your life by using solar power, reduce electricity bills, give your property more value, increase your quality of life and help the environment.
How We Do It
A simple five-step process that only requires your utility bill so we can design a custom proposal for your home. Then, we schedule a consultation to review your best options.
A Simple 5-Step Process
To Start Enjoying
Find out now how much you can save and start enjoying the benefits of solar energy.
CA1 of 14
NV2 of 14
UT3 of 14
CO4 of 14
AZ5 of 14
NM6 of 14
TX7 of 14
FL8 of 14
IL9 of 14
SC10 of 14
NC11 of 14
VA12 of 14
NJ13 of 14
MD14 of 14
our service area
We Got You Covered
Giomarsa Solar Energy HQ is located in Santaquin, UT, but we provide our services in California, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Illinois, and more. Check the map to see if our services are available in your State.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SERVICES
We Are Your Solar Energy Expert Guide
We know that moving to a renewable and sustainable source of energy can be confused. We offer you complete transparency during your installation process. We are here as your solar energy expert guide to help you every step of the way.
0% Down Smart
And Clean Solar Energy Solution For Your Home
Do you need more reasons to ditch your utilitycompany and switch to solar energy?
Solar Energy FAQs
Using solar power instead of traditional forms of energy reduces the amount of carbon and other pollutants that are emitted into the environment. Reducing the amount of carbon in our atmosphere translates into less pollution and cleaner air and water.
Solar panels are built to work in all climates, but not every home is suitable for solar. Three factors determine if your home is eligible for solar panels:
- Sun exposure: We analyze your sun exposure from satellite images and other technology to make sure that your roof has proper solar access. There’s a percentage of sun exposure we are looking for which as long as you cover it, you are good to go.
- Orientation: The direction that your solar panels will be facing. Ideally, we would want the panels facing South or West since that is where the most sunshine hits.
- Structural issues: If you have structural issues with your house or roof that would make it difficult to mount solar panels and it turns out that it doesn’t work for solar, no harm done, we will tell you exactly the reasons why we can’t proceed.
Net metering (also known as net energy metering or NEM) is the foundational solar policy on which the entire residential solar industry is built. Is a policy that says for every kilowatt-hour that you put into the grid, you will receive a credit for that kilowatt-hour. So if your solar system produces 10 kilowatt-hours of energy, and it puts those 10-kilowatt hours into the grid, that’s 10-kilowatt hours you get back.
When your solar panels are generating more electricity than you are using during the day, the electricity is sent back to the grid, running your electric meter in reverse. When you use more electricity than your solar panels are producing, either at night or on cloudy days, you pull electricity back from the grid, running your meter forwards.
Once you sign your agreement we will assign you a dedicated project manager that will keep you informed through every step of your installation. We will program your site survey. Next, we create the design that is submitted to the City to receive a construction permit. Once the permit is obtained, we schedule your installation, which typically takes 1-3 days depending on the size of your system. After we finish installing the installation, we schedule the city inspector and/or your utility company to approve the installation and give you the PTO (permission to operate). Once you have PTO, we power on. The whole process typically takes 30-60 days. Although much of that time is waiting for permits and inspectors.
Yes! Many homeowners have turned to solar energy to power their homes. Solar panels are viewed as upgrades, so purchasing a solar energy system increases your home’s value. Generating your own electricity means that you will be using less from the utility company and thanks to the net metering policy this will immediately translate to savings.
This is one of the biggest questions that everybody has. Solar panel prices have been coming down steadily over the years. Today solar energy is the least expensive option to get energy in most of the United States with low interest rates and many financial programs. Today there are two primary ways to finance your solar system:
- Zero down loan: A zero down loan means that you can choose a loan term, 10, 15, 20, or 25 years (We offer all of those). When you go solar with a zero-down loan, it means is that you finance the system through your loan provider, and instead of paying a monthly bill to your utility, you pay a less expensive monthly payment to your loan provider. So you get to keep the difference.
- Lease: If a person can’t get a loan they will often choose a lease. This may be because they don’t have a tax liability and can’t keep the tax credit. Every single month, you’ll pay a lease payment. And you’ll pay that usually over 20 years. Your lease payment is going to be less than what you used to pay your utility bill, which means you’re saving money every single month.
We will help you figure out what is best for you. When you get a proposal from us.
There are three types of warranties:
- On the panels. When you buy a solar system from us, those panels are typically warrantied for 25 It means is they’re guaranteed to work for 25 years and continue to produce energy. Depending on the panel you buy, that production guarantee could be anywhere from 85% of the power they were producing on day one, all the way up to 92% if you opt for a higher-efficiency, premium panel.
- On the inverter: The inverter is the component of your system that transforms the energy you get directly from the sun into usable AC current that powers your The inverter is warrantied anywhere from 12 to 25 years with an extended option for 30 years, which makes it a complete no-brainer.
- Labor or workmanship: Our labor or workmanship warranty is for 10 That means all the work that we do on your house when we’re installing your solar system is guaranteed for 10 years to make sure that there are no issues.
The solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) is one of the most important federal policy mechanisms to support the growth of solar energy in the United States. When you invest in a solar energy system for your home, the federal government gives you a rebate on your taxes in the amount of 26% of the value of your solar system. So while it is 26% in 2021, it will likely be lower in future years. That’s why customers who are ready to invest in a solar energy system should do so while the tax credit is maximized.
You claim the investment tax credit for solar when you file your yearly federal tax return. You’re going to include the cost of your solar system, and the government is simply going to send you a check back for that amount (or subtract it from your existing tax liability).
The main benefit you can enjoy from owning a battery is that You can use it for backup power. If the grid goes down, you’re still covered. Having a battery will allow you to continue to have electricity in your home, even if your utility company can’t provide it. Ask our consultants for more information. They’ll be able to give you a detailed proposal of exactly how much a system will cost with a battery if you’re interested in one.
Improve Your Life With 0% Down
Click the button below to fill our form and find out how much you can save using our solar energy systems.